Morocco Excursions Team is offering you the best tours of Marrakech city. You are in Marrakech for the first time and want to visit its beautiful souks and alleys. A personal guide will be with you guiding you about the etiquettes of dealing with shopkeepers, and the things that could be important for your trip. There are some rules to follow as Marrakech is little conservative and particular about their cultures. This tour is the best way to discover the maze like streets of Marrakech and enjoy the traditions of the city. Do avoid taking pictures of locals specially women and follow the instructions of your guide.
• Pick you from your hotel.
• Marrakech is a city where you can find a plenty of traditional and modern shops either in the big streets or in the small alleyways.
• Before you start your tour, you can let your guide know if there is a special thing you are looking for.
• Your guide will teach you a few key Arabic words and phrases can make a big difference during your shopping adventures.
• Your guide will help you to get a favourite carpet shop, nice places to pick up souvenirs, jewellery shop specializing in handcraft and silver, herbalist offering a variety of spices and Argan oil, leader shop.
• Have a break in between your destinations for some mint tea.
• Some more shopping adventures.
• Drop back to your hotel.
• Paper or an electronic voucher and ID are required.
• Contact us to confirm your accommodation and the pickup time from your hotel .
• Children 1 year and half are complimentary.
• Children less than 12 years ½ price.
• Personal guide
• Shopping discounts
• Morocco special mint tea
You can cancel free of charge until 72 hours before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made.
We reserve all rights to delay, alter or cancel tours due to weather or any unsafe conditions for safety reasons.
When a passenger is not present at the submitted pickup place at the beginning of the pickup time, the driver-guide is obliged to continue the pickup of other passengers and is allowed to start the tour without the missing passenger (in order to not delay the tour for the rest of the passengers). This is considered a “No Show” and no refund will be provided.
What to bring with you?
• Keep some extra money with you
• Wear comfortable shoes as lot of travelling is required
• Dressing should be within a culture to avoid people’s gaze or comments