Ourika Valley is the typical region in Morocco at the north side of the high Atlas Mountains. You can enjoy the trip throughout the year and allow you to see and discover Atlas and its valley which is inhabited by the Berber tribes. Many people living in Marrakech have second homes in the Ourika Valley. Setti Fatma is village in Ourika valley which is 1500 meters or 4921.26 feet above the sea level. You can do walk in the natural surroundings. We at Morocco Excursions are willing to provide you a comfortable and enjoyable trip and take you back to Marrakech after a perfect day filled with fun.
• Pick up from your hotel at 9.
• Refreshment breaks to enjoy the beautiful landscape of the high Atlas Mountain.
• Visit of a Berber house, and enjoy mint tea with the local people at their house.
• Visit the feminine cooperative of Argan oil.
• Continue driving till you get to foot of the Atlas Mountain.
• Free time(Customers can climb the Atlas mountain to explore the Ourika seven waterfalls, this can be done by arranging a local guide, otherwise customers can choose to do that by themselves and we inform you that the company is not responsible for any inconvenience, as sometime visitors can get injured while climbing the rocky foot path).
• Lunch at restaurant La Kasbah d'Ourika.
• Start driving back to Marrakech.
Kindly note as well that the journey takes 1:30 to 2 hours to get to the foot of the High Atlas mountain. This tour is one of the popular activities from Marrakech, to relax yourself as it does not include long journey. You will be back to their resort by 16:30 maximum.
• Paper or an electronic voucher and ID are required.
• Contact us to confirm your accommodation and the pickup time from your hotel .
• Children 1 year and half are complimentary.
• Children less than 12 years ½ price.
• Hotel Pickup and Drop services
• Transportation along with the driver
• Transfers from and to Marrakech to Ourika valley and Ourika valley to Marrakech
You can cancel free of charge until 72 hours before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made.
We reserve all rights to delay, alter or cancel tours due to weather or any unsafe conditions for safety reasons.
When a passenger is not present at the submitted pickup place at the beginning of the pickup time, the driver-guide is obliged to continue the pickup of other passengers and is allowed to start the tour without the missing passenger (in order to not delay the tour for the rest of the passengers). This is considered a “No Show” and no refund will be provided.
I opted for 2 excursions during my stay in Marrakech, first one was camel riding and the other one was the visit to Ourika Valley. Both the excursions were perfectly organized and I was picked and dropped out on time. Ourika valley tour was great as I had the chance to view beautiful waterfalls and all the places which were spectacular. I took so many photographs to keep these views refreshed in my memories.
I decided to opt for the Ourika Valley Excursion and the guide was full of information and picked me up from hotel to start the journey. We enjoy mint tea on the way and a hike to visit waterfall with amazing view. I enjoyed the Atlas Mountains and visited all the sightseeing places to capture photographs and meet the local people. Thank you Morocco Xcursion team for providing me such a beautiful excursion.
Ourika Valley excursion was a perfect value for money. I loved to trek towards the waterfalls and sightseeing views throughout the tour. Guide took me to the traditional Berber market and I enjoyed doing shopping there. It was a great and memorable day spent in Ourika Valley and I was dropped near the sunset at my hotel.