Telouet Valley and Ait Ben Haddou 1 day trip will let you have an experience of the best of south and learn more about Glaoui tribes by visiting the famous valleys. You get across the chain of High Atlas Mountains and famous Tizi-n-Tichka pass which is one of the dramatic and famous passes in Morocco. You can have the view of Berber villages on the way and far side of the mountain landscape changes when you go ahead and it becomes desert like and semi arid. You can enjoy sight-seeing places at the Valley of Telouet.
You can have lunch at the Ait Ben Haddou and have a view of the Kasbah’s architecture with the turrets on the buildings, soft colored walls and grilled windows. You can explore UNESCO world heritage site of the Ait Ben Haddou in the afternoon. Before leaving the Ait Ben Haddou to reach Marrakech in the evening, you can have the glimpse of village from a distant point which offers a wonderful panoramic view in the presence of clear blue sky.
• Full day activity will start with the departure from the hotel at 7:30
• Refreshment break in both ways from/to Marrakech
• Enjoy the high Atlas Mountain pass and get to the highest point of this part of the Atlas Mountain (2260 m) while enjoying the changing colour of the Atlas mountain landscape
• Head down to the Telouet valley once we reach middle of the Tizi -n Tichka pass and enjoy the scenery of the Berber villages, Telouet Kasbah
• Lunch at Ait Ben Haddou village
• Visit the Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah
• Start driving from Ait Ben Haddou towards Marrakech via Tizi -n Tichka pass.
• Back to your hotel/resort by 19:00.
• Paper or an electronic voucher and ID are required.
• Contact us to confirm your accommodation and the pickup time from your hotel.
• Children 1 year and half are complimentary.
• Children less than 12 years ½ price.
• Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation/ hotel in Marrakech.
• Luxury Transportation
• No hidden costs
You can cancel free of charge until 72 hours before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made.
We reserve all rights to delay, alter or cancel tours due to weather or any unsafe conditions for safety reasons.
When a passenger is not present at the submitted pickup place at the beginning of the pickup time, the driver-guide is obliged to continue the pickup of other passengers and is allowed to start the tour without the missing passenger (in order to not delay the tour for the rest of the passengers). This is considered a “No Show” and no refund will be provided.
It was my second visit to Morocco and I wanted to explore more places as I was unable to do that due to my busy schedule in the last visit. I opted for the Telouet valley and Ait Ben Haddou Excursion and this excursion allowed me to not only sees the sightseeing places but I also get to know about the Berber culture. It was a good tour and I am satisfied with the trip.
If you are visiting Morocco for the first time, then this is the most incredible and valuable tour. Morocco Xcursion is the place offering some really good excursions which help tourists to explore Morocco. I have booked 2 excursions with them and both the experiences went really well. I thoroughly enjoyed not only the excursions but also the travelling and comfortable vehicles. I am fully satisfied so I recommend these excursions to all people.
You can find good deals at many places but it is very difficult to find a perfect deal at a cheap rate. Morocco Xcursion is the place which is offering some exceptional excursions and this is my third experience with them. I am happy and satisfied with all the arrangements during these excursions and the last one of Telouet valley and Ait Ben Haddou was an exceptional one which I thoroughly enjoyed. Great work guys, keep it up.