Discover the Marrakech, one of the imperial cities of Morocco with the best tour advisors. A guided half day tour is well organized in every manner. You will have a chance to visit narrow streets of the city while visiting many other historical places like Koutoubia mosque and stunning view of Jemaa el Fna Square where you can mingle with singers, story tellers and many more artists presenting the culture of their country.
• Pick up from your hotel either in the morning or afternoon
• Discover Marrakech city and some historical monuments
• Start your visit by the Koutoubia Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful mosques in the western Muslim world then the Saadian tombs followed by Bahia Palace
• Continue from here to the oldest part of the medina, visit past spice shops, artisan workshops and art galleries.
• Visit the Ben Youssef Madrasa, an old Koran school with beautiful Arabian-Andalucían architecture. Admire the wood carving and visit the little bedrooms for students.
• Your guided tour comes to an end in Jemaa el Fna Square, the most famous square in Africa.
• Drop back to your hotel in the evening
• Paper or an electronic voucher and ID are required.
• Contact us to confirm your accommodation and the pickup time from your hotel .
• Children 1 year and half are complimentary.
• Children less than 12 years ½ price.
• Pick-up and Drop out to your hotel
• A guide
You can cancel free of charge until 72 hours before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made.
We reserve all rights to delay, alter or cancel tours due to weather or any unsafe conditions for safety reasons.
When a passenger is not present at the submitted pickup place at the beginning of the pickup time, the driver-guide is obliged to continue the pickup of other passengers and is allowed to start the tour without the missing passenger (in order to not delay the tour for the rest of the passengers). This is considered a “No Show” and no refund will be provided.
What to Bring with you?
• Some extra money
• Any other thing that could be useful for you while visiting the city
If you are a tourist, wanted to explore the city of Marrakech and have little time, then half day city tour offered by Morocco Xcursion is the best choice for you. I booked the same excursion from these people, and had wonderful few hours of entertainment. I not only visited various locations but also had a great lunch at the local hotel. Thanks guys for your efforts.
During my half day city tour of Marrakech, I visited local bakery and tasted bakery items which were very tasty. Guide of Morocco Xcursion also took me to the local market from which I did some shopping for my dear ones. Overall, it was wonderful time and I explored the city with all the historic information.
I only had one day left in my tour of Morocco. I booked a half day city tour of Marrakech from Morocco Excursion. I not visited the local hammam but also visited other sightseeing places. All the arrangements were good and I had great few hours of my last day at Marrakech with the help of these guys.