Morocco Excursions Team will give you a perfect excursion experience in order to discover a memorable experience of life in Morocco. You follow ancient Berber trails across Atlas Mountains and enjoy the stunning views of high mountain peaks and Morocco sweeping valleys. You travel to the Imlil and Ourika valleys and enjoy your time in the traditional mountain villages from the bustling life of Marrakech. You can enjoy Mint tea along with the traditional Berber lunch at restaurant la Kasbah d’Ourika.
You will see the smiling faces of the locals and gain all the insights in to an ancestral way of living. You can have sitting with the locals and get knowledge about their lifestyle. After spending memorable time, you will get back to Marrakech through the same comfortable ride which took you to the excursion in the morning.
• Pick up time from your hotel at 9:00
• The tour will cover two valleys, the Imlil valley, which is located in the top of the Atlas Mountains, and the Ourika valley which is located in the foot of the atlas mountain.
• Refreshment breaks while driving to enjoy the scenery of the Atlas Mountain and both valleys with the Berber village.
• Visit a Berber family and enjoy mint tea with the locals at their house.
• Lunch at restaurant la Kasbah d'Ourika.
• Drop off at the hotel around 17:00
• Paper or an electronic voucher and ID are required.
• Contact us to confirm your accommodation and the pickup time from your hotel .
• Children 1 year and half are complimentary.
• Children less than 12 years ½ price.
• Hotel pickup and drop off
• Mint tea
You can cancel free of charge until 72 hours before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made.
We reserve all rights to delay, alter or cancel tours due to weather or any unsafe conditions for safety reasons.
When a passenger is not present at the submitted pickup place at the beginning of the pickup time, the driver-guide is obliged to continue the pickup of other passengers and is allowed to start the tour without the missing passenger (in order to not delay the tour for the rest of the passengers). This is considered a “No Show” and no refund will be provided.
I had a 3 day tour of Marrakech few days back and this trip was one of the best days I spent. Guide was attentive, professional and courteous. I saw some wonderful views throughout the tour and met with the Berber family. I had a delicious lunch which was cooked according in the Berber Style. It’s a must go tour for anyone who want to explore the Berber life and have a wonderful day spent in the Atlas Mountains.
My wife and I wanted to have a one day trip to Atlas Mountains and researched different companies. Finally I came across Morocco Xcursion. Tour Guide was friendly and knowledgeable and we enjoyed an optional camel ride along with the memorable views. We got back in the evening with a perfect day spent. If you want to get an insight to the local Berber life, then I highly recommend this trip to everyone.
I really enjoyed an information day with Omer. We together travelled through the mountainous tracks in the jeep and also met few Berber people. Tagine chicken was enjoyed by me as a delicious lunch. All the stops were well planned and I had a good time with the guide and enjoyed the excursion thoroughly. I am looking forward to have more excursions with you people in the future.